Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CW renewed some shows

for next season and I am happy to see that Smallville and Supernatural are 2 of them. They also will have a new series on called The Vampire Diaries and will be based a little bit on the Twilight series, woohoo!! I am so bad and I had already promised myself no new shows next season as I want to watch more movies. But how can I pass up on a series like that?

On the stitching front I am almost done with ornament for the exchange. I am half done listening to Braking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. I am really enjoying this one.

2 comments:

  1. My DD must not have heard of the new TV series or she would have told me about it for sure! She also loves Breaking Dawn also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH is thrilled about Smallville and Supernatural. It will keep him occupied while I stitch! LOL

    ReplyDelete