Wednesday, June 15, 2011

another small section done

on HAED QS Fragile Heart. I was really hoping to have this page done by the time the new SAL started. The first page of the new one wasn't supposed to be emailed out til June 23rd but she emailed it out yesterday instead. So I think I will stick to the original plan of stitching the new one on June 23.
Anyways here is a little progress.
Tonight I watched some General Hospital and the season finale of Bones. I have 2 more season finales yet and the new season of Pretty Little Liars, that was on last night. Also the other new show last night was The Nine Lives of Chloe King. Hoping to watch some tomorrow night.

I started a new audiobook today. The Lovers by John Connolly. There is 5 CDs and I just started the 3rd CD and so far I am hooked. Anyone else read this book?

I want to thank all of you that read my blog and leave comments. I appreciate it so much.

2 comments:

  1. Great progress Shelleen. And she looks more and more beautiful every time I see her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her. She's gorgeous. And those eyes, OMG!!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete