Sunday, September 18, 2011

SB Autumn & LK Halloween Rules

I stitched on and off all week so some days didn't have anything to post. Here is how far I got done on Shepherds Bush Autumn. This is my last project of the Crazy January Challenge. It will be done by the end of the year :-)
Work has picked up and our busy season is now here. Putting in extra hours and coming home tired.

Has anyone started watching any of the new Fall shows? I watched Ringer with Sarah Michelle Gellar and it is really good. Also watched The Secret Circle on the WB and enjoyed that one as well.

Saturday I had my book cross meeting. Dylan and Allie went with me and then we went to the public market. I then went to my inlaws, as we fix them dinner and Scott makes sure his parents take their meds. I had fixed a big pot of goulash, on Friday night, so we heated that back up and I also cooked broccoli.

I haven;t been getting much sleep since my new neighbors, who moved in last summer, got a beagle. It bays all the time and through the night. By Friday night I had enough so Dylan went over and asked them to please do something about it. They said ok. It was quiet the rest of the weekend. So I went over today and thanked them. You would not believe what they told me. My cat and the stray grey one sit at the beagles fenced in area and stare at him all the time. That is why he is baying/barking. So I told them sorry and I am now keeping my cat in the house at night. As far as the stray, he doesn't get near anyone so the neighbor is going to try and set a trap and take it to a shelter or find a farm for it. I don't know how well my cat will like being made to stay in the house but to bad for him. All is quiet in the neighborhood tonight. My cat is sound asleep on the futon and will remain there.

Today I stitched on LK Halloween Rules. I watched 3 episodes of Live with Regis and Kelly, then 3 episodes of General Hospital. Then for the first time in months I sat in my craft room and listened to Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell. I listened to it for about 2 hours and couldn't figure out why it was a little different then where I left off. It had gone to a different Patrica Cornwell audiobook. So that was a waste of time tonight lol.

8 comments:

  1. Nice stitching - hope the dog is quiet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both designs are lovely, they really encapsulate the current season !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SB Autumn is one of my favorites.. kudos on almost being finished with the Crazy Challenge!

    happy stitching.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on almost finishing the CJC before the next one starts! Halloween Rules is so cute! I'll have to try an audiobook sometime, so I can "read" and stitch at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:35 PM

    Halloween Rules is adorable.

    Wow! You have a very nice neighbor. I asked mine to quiet his dog one night when it had barked all day into the evening. I was told to get the f**k off his porch.

    YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying the progress on both your projects. I know how annoying a barking dog can be...especially with the windows open!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress on your WIPs.

    At least you figured out why the dog was barking. Bad kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice creation for Halloween.I like that design.Thanks for sharing.

    SyncVisas

    ReplyDelete