Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time has been flying by

I always want to post but never seem to have the time. The first thing that I want to say is I finished my last Crazy January Challenge of the year!! woohoo!! Here it is, Shepherd's Bush Autumn

The week before I stitched some more on HAED QS Fragile Heart, I just want to eat this one up lol. Just LOVE her!!!
 Sunday was more stitching on LK Halloween Rules

This week is HAED Rapunzel and will post a pic soon of how I am doing on this one.

I finished the audiobook, Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell and am now listening to Scarpetta Factor.

Justin bought Sims3 Pets expansion pack so I am learning how to play with that. I love Sims2 and Sims3 and I try to fit in an hour every day. Usually right before I go to bed.

I am co owner of a Yahoo group called Stitching Sisters. We are looking for new members who will be active and post at least once a week. We have SALs and Challenges but are not a requirement to be part of the group. It is a small group and used to be very busy but the last couple of years has been dead so we are revamping things and would love you to join. Please click on the link above and give us a try, we don't bite. Well.....maybe a nibble once in a while lol.

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish, Shelleen. Your WIPs look great. Good luck with revamping the group :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing all your Crazy January Challenge starts. Good for you. I as usual got sidetracked and have a ways to go.

    Love the HAED Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops meant HAED QS Fragile Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Shalleen, with as much as you want tht group Stitching Sisters to succeed how can it miss? You've got the right people in place now to help you.
    You're finishes are awesome... You're one heck of a stitcher for sure.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Autumn finish. It is so cute. LK Halloween is looking great. I am going join your group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing the challenge - stitching looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Autumn! Great job! Still waiting to get my threads for Halloween Rules UGH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the finish of the challenge! Are you ready for the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish! I have the same one framed from several years ago. The buttons are adorable! As for the rest of your WIPs, you are a stitching MACHINE!!! Unlike slug here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your finish is very nice, like how the HAED is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute finish! Your WIPs look great.
    I love Fragile Heart's hair. It's just so spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shelleen

    Congratulations on your finish...that is so pretty...I love this one.

    You are making great progress on your other WIP's too...pretty soon you will have LK Halloween Rules completely finished.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Wet Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! Congrats on the finish.... it's beautiful!

    Fragile Heart and Halloween are both looking great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the finish!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have definitely been stitching up a steam. Well done on your finishes and progress

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that HAED, my girls saw the picture and asked if I could make this for their bedroom so can wait to see more progress on tis one

    I sent a request to join your group too

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your stitching really nice! I am going now to check out your group:)
    Mary Louise in IN

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on your finish!!
    your HEAD looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Congrats on finishing your challenge! A beautiful last piece!
    Fragile Heart looks so amazing! Can´t wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great finish. Love seeing your progress on QS Fragile Heart, just love the colours on this.

    ReplyDelete