Tuesday, January 06, 2015

6th day

January 6 - Today's new start is Mermaid Azure by Nora Corbett.
32 ct Belfast Linen, Silkweaver solo

I stitched while watching The Chew and Pretty Little Liars. I also watched Grumpy Cat's Worse Christmas Ever that I had DVRd from Lifetime. It was one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen. 

I also am changing my reading goals for this year, than what was mentioned in my January 1 post.  I won't list it here in case I change my mind again LOL. But I did finish the Beau Butler series by K. R. Whitaker and am going to finish The Shade of Vampire series by Bella Forrest. Starting Monday I am doing a read-a-lon with a friend. We are going to read Cinder by Marissa Meyers. I have heard such good things about this series that I really want to read it.

We have a winter storm advisory for tonight and tomorrow plus a wind chill advisory of -20 for tomorrow through Thursday morning. All my warm clothes have been washed :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shelleen-- stitching (and reading) looks to be going well for you in 2015. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to the Mermaid. I have just purchased the first Bella Forrest Vampire book to check out as it sounded interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric for the mermaid, so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete