Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 11

Today's stitching piece is Mirabilia Fairy Roses.
28 ct cashel linen Silkweaver Pixie Dust

While I was stitching I watched:
Galavant
Resurrection
Revenge

I read an awesome book today as well. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. It is the first book of the Lunar Chronicles Trilogy. I rated it 5 stars.  A forbidden romance. A deadly plague. Earth's fate hinges on one girl . . . CINDER, a gifted mechanic in New Beijing, is also a cyborg.
 
 
  http://books.google.com/books/content?id=Afmx_Es3oJwC&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&imgtk=AFLRE70YEc7wgde5Z0a1QE2bfWMCbCu5ov5BfY1WI3O5my5aKDAFim557JgHkjSQ0soGWnVr72x2PrraVrJrCLfnC8tSiKqDh-n2II05AkEvtQj2cBvgcdqM6r_MH4nA2s6uSJTEbpV7

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this one. A very pretty start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to know what this one looks like stitched up.

    ReplyDelete