Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Lost Angels (The Lost Archangels Series Book 0) by Tatenda Creed review

.Lost Angels (The Lost Archangels Series Book 0)Lost Angels by Tatenda Creed
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
At first I didn't know what to think. I was confused by all the characters and what was going on and then I had one of those oh yeah, now I get it moments. Then I couldn't stop reading. It is a shirt book about 2 hours of reading time.
Lucifer is wanting to cut the wings of all the archangels, who are his brothers and sisters and wants to take over God and be God himself and rule the world. This mentions a love story but I really did not see it. I did like this story and it leaves you on a cliffhanger wanting to read the next book.


View all my reviews

Buy the book on Amazon https://amzn.to/2QoN5tH


No comments:

Post a Comment