Monday, November 26, 2018

The Corner of Holly and Ivy by Debbie Mason review

The Corner of Holly and Ivy: A feel-good Christmas romanceThe Corner of Holly and Ivy: A feel-good Christmas romance by Debbie Mason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Arianna has shut herself in her bedroom after losing everything in a fire and being injured. Then she runs into her ex Connor, from high school, who also was her ex husband's attorney in their divorce and she was left penniless. Arianna lives with her grandmother and has nothing to do with her mom. Her grandma is running for mayor against Connor's uncle. But then something changes and Connor ends up running against Arianna. This turns them against each other just when they found love again but Connor isn't about to give up on her. Then he finds out a secret from her past that may ruin anything between them. Meanwhile Arianna is trying to build her confidence again and using therapy to strengthen her arm. This was such a great storyline. I love Gramma, Connor and Arianna. But Connir's parents and his uncle are very selfish people and I really wanted to slap them.

I received this from NetGalley for an honest review.

You can buy the book on Amazon https://amzn.to/2ByTsm7


View all my reviews



5 comments:

  1. This seems, like an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you liked it I think I have this one on my cloud

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into the cover of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great chick-lit book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And another one to add to my tbr haha. Thanks for sharing this book!

    ReplyDelete