Saturday, August 29, 2020

Book Review: Ryder on the Storm Emerald Seer 1 by Violet Patterson

Ryder on the Storm Emerald Seer 1

Kindle EditionNew Cover236 pages
Published April 2012 by Trace Broyles (first published November 5th 2011)
Buy on Amazon 

Storm Sullivan is a Seer from an ancient line who is forced to return home after the brutal murder of her aunt. As the last of her line, Storm inherits the family estate but also finds herself the next target of her aunt's murderer.

Ryder Cohen is an Immortal, a former enforcer commissioned to eradicate the Sullivan line and prevent the rise of the Emerald. According to prophecy, the Emerald Seer will have the ability to destroy the Immortals' reign. But Ryder has come across new information that contradicts everything he's ever known about the Emerald, and then he meets Storm Sullivan.

Ryder on the Storm is a modern day paranormal romance centered on two supernaturals at odds who simply cannot deny their mutual attraction. With a supporting cast of Immortals, Seraphs, and Deities, it is just the beginning of the Emerald's journey.

                                                              MY REVIEW:


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Storm Sullivan is a Seer from an ancient line who is forced to return home after the brutal murder of her aunt. As the last of her line, Storm inherits the family estate but also finds herself the next target of her aunt's murderer.
Ryder Cohen is an Immortal, a former enforcer commissioned to eradicate the Sullivan line and prevent the rise of the Emerald. According to prophecy, the Emerald Seer will have the ability to destroy the Immortals' reign. But Ryder has come across new information that contradicts everything he's ever known about the Emerald, and then he meets Storm Sullivan.
There is chemistry between these 2 almost from the beginning. Storm tries to fight it and Ryder wants to find out why.
We find out Storm never knew who her father was. Storm's aunt kept Storm's secret even from Storm in order to keep her safe. Now Storm has come into her powers and she doesn't know what to think. The 2 men in her life have always kept her protected and now we know why. 2 gorgeous men and she could never figure out why she wasn't attracted to them. Even though I really enjoyed this book I probably won't continue on with the series just because my TBR is so looong.

View all my reviews


Violet Patterson

Violet Patterson


Born
in Toledo, Ohio, The United States
Website

Twitter

Genre

Influences




Life threw me lemons so I used them to clean my garbage disposal and now my house smells fresh. I run on coffee and chocolate with a little craft beer thrown in for good measure. When I'm not writing or reading or creating in some other way, I'm out and about with the kids or catching up on the latest Netflix Original. Check out my complete book reviews on my blog!



7 comments:

  1. You read a wide range of genres, I am always curious to see what you will have next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pity you may not continue=e the series. I can relates with so many books to read it hard to finish a series, especially the ones with so many books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I’ll give this a skip. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun read! Two gorgeous men to choose from... Tough luck! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn’t sound for me, great review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an intriguing read ... first he's out to kill her, then there are sparks? I would probably enjoy this one. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I am expanding my genres a bit this does not appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete