Sunday, November 09, 2008

My FAL pieces and a WIP

So how did you all do this weekend? I only got set up today so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. KarenNY joined me at my house. This is what i finished. I am missing a Christmas cube that I forgot to put in the pic and an ornament for an exchange.
Karen and I had homemade soup and bread and she brought over dessert that no one got to and most importantly a bottle of wine. I opened it and it has a cork. Do you think I could find my corkscrew, nooo. I had to ask my 16 year old son lol and he had one on his pocket knife. he got it open for us. Smart boy.

Can't wait for next month's FAL! anyone want to join? :-)



I also stitched on this piece for my Saturday SAT with the Only One Ewe BB This is a Quilt sampler from a Cross Country Stitching magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness Shelleen...you were busy! Great job on the finishing.

    Karen in SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishes look fantastic! I'm very impressed. I got several things done. Not as much as I would have liked, but more than I would have if you hadn't offered the FAL. So thanks and yep, I plan on being there next time, if humanly possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks just great, Shell :) Congratulations!!
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on finishing, Shelleen. I finish as I go along so I can't join in. :)

    ReplyDelete