Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't had time to post for a few days. Thanksgiving was at my parent's house with all 4 of us plus Alex and my sister.
I ate to much of course but it was really good :-)
Friday I went to a mall with Justin and I got some shopping done and we went to the movies and saw Australia with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. it is a 3 hour movie and was awesome!! We want to buy it when it comes out on DVD. We went out for dinner at the mall and we didn't get home til almost 9.
Saturday we had Thanksgiving with Scott's side. Everyone was there but one nephew who is in Iraq. My SIL's cat had 4 kittens and Scott said I could have 1 but I wanted both champagne colored kittens but he said no, only 1. Well guess what? I didn't even get 1. My 16 year old niece was almost in tears and really couldn't part with any of them and I already have 3 cats so I told her I wouldn't take one.
I came home and watched some TV and finished Star of Wonder by SamSarah Design out of the JCS 2001 issue. I want to finish it into a cube.


6 comments:

  1. baby kittens are so sweet. Only three cats now??? Well, probably there is room for one or two more.... LOL

    Right now we have two cats & never mind the ones outdoors that I feed --

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute finish! I so love SamSarah snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman, Shelleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable snowman!!!! I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowman! I wanted to see Australia, too - glad to hear it was good! Love the new Christmas look & the music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete