Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Rotation

I stitched on this today. Have this whole 1/4 section done except for the holly and beads. I will add them when i am all done cross stitching this piece. it is Christmas Angel by Joan Elliott from The Cross Stitcher December 1996 issue.

Season Premier of Lost was on tonight and it was good to see it back. I sure did miss it.

I listened to quite a bit of New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Came home and charged my MP3 player so it is ready for tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Nice stitching you've been doing on everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shellen very nice stitching I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress gal! I admire your being able to stick to the rotation I wouldn't manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good progress. I'm also a Lost fan, and was very excited to watch it. My mom is not, so I have to wait til today to watch "Lies" on the DVR during naptime. I did stay up late to watch the recap and the first half of the premiere last night - it took a tremendous amount of restraint to go to bed instead of watching the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go, Shelleen, go! Stitch up a storm... as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress, Shellen! Are you staying warm in LeRoy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice progress, it looks nice already!

    ReplyDelete