Sunday, October 04, 2009

a finish and a new start

Well actually I had 2 finishes.
I finished the Christmas ornament for the exchange at the PALS Fall Fling. Then I started the Stitching exchange piece for the PALS Fall Fling.

I finished listening to Kiss Me While I Sleep by Linda Howard and loved it. Next up os Cross Country by James Patterson.

Tv watching was all kinds of thing.
DVR: Ghost Whisperer, Medium
Then I watched WGN and 2 episodes of Alf, 2 episodes of Cosby Show and 2 episodes of Newhart. Then I watched Desperate Housewives.

I also washed 6 loads of laundry :-)

I took a shower and dressed in sweats and no makeup, the shame of it. And had a great stitching day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:07 AM

    Sounds like a great day!! I'm hoping to have one of those very very soon.

    ReplyDelete