Saturday, October 03, 2009

Saturday morning


and feeling blah. Sinuses are acting up, thanks to this rainy, damp weather.
Last night I stitched all night and finished a Halloween ornament for an exchange. Then I started a Christmas ornament for an exchange.

Scott was sleeping the whole time so I watched:
General Hospital - 2 episodes
Smallville
Dollhouse
I DVRd Ghost Whisperer and Medium so I will watch them this weekend.

It is supposed to be 62F and chances of rain, for today. I love Autumn. My favorite season.

3 comments:

  1. My hubby and I just recently started watching Ghost Whisperer over the last couple of weeks or so. I hadn't ever seen it before and it's not too ba. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture! I love autumn too, but sure wish the temps were autumn like & not winter. It is only 49 degrees here today. It is rainy, cloudy, ugly!
    I stitched an autumn piece last night as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are not feeling well and hope you get to feeling better soon! Sounds like a wonderful night of stitching and watching!

    ReplyDelete