Thursday, September 16, 2010

RR stitching

I woke up this morning with a migraine and have never had one this bad. I had to keep the covers over my eyes and then when I did get up around 9:30 I wore sunglasses. it was not sunny out either. Was a gloomy day and rainy. The migraine lifted around noon to just a headache and it is almost gone at 10pm. Don't know why I got it and don't want another one like that again.
I did have the TV on while resting.
I watched:
Regis & Kelly
Nate Barkus
Rachel Ray
General Hospital

Because of the migraine I didn't go to work. Although I felt guilty not going in, due to it being busy, I wouldn't have been any good to them at work. I also did not make it to Weight Watchers.

Once the headache was almost gone then I did some laundry and pulled out some stitching. Pulled out an RR that I want to have done by next Friday. I started listening to The Shack by William P. Young.
Then TV for tonight was The Vampire Diaries and Nikita.

Hopefully tomorrow will be much better. I have had a head cold all week and that is almost gone as well.

I did get a txt from Dylan that he is coming home next weekend. I won't be home most of the weekend since I am finally meeting my Canadian friend Gisele and another Canadian friend Gail. I have known Gisele since March 1999 when I got my first computer and went online. I am sooo excited.

2 comments:

  1. Yucko, yucko, yucko migraines. I haven't had one that bad in a loooong time! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you had a bad day hun; on one of my stitching yahoo groups they were talking about migraines; and said to drink Gatorade when you have them and it'll go away? I hope your feeling better.

    Hugs, Sharlene

    ReplyDelete