Saturday, August 04, 2012

Faces of Faery 66 progress

I am still stitching away on this and watching the Olympics. Last night Dylan and Allie decided to come over and hang out. We watched Battleship. Awesome movie. They fell asleep an hour into the movie. They can't keep up with the old lady lol.


Wednesday i went to wash clothes and my wash machine was broken. It was old so yesterday Scott and I went and bought a new one. Nothing fancy.

Supposed to be in the 90s and humid today so you know I will be in my air conditioned family room.

Everyone have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and great progress..
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching progress! I loved that Battleship movie! They missed out by falling asleep. Congrats on your new washer. Enjoy the AC (just like me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your enjoying the Olympics as much as I am Shelleen. OZ is not doing as well as predicted, oh well. FOF66 is looking fantastic. Great progress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny that you say your son and his gf can't keep up with you. You're not an old lady btw. Great progress on your wip! Hope the new washer is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete