Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Aug. 1 WIPocalypse

I don't know where July went. Flew on by. This month there are 2 WIPocalypse to report on.
This time I have 3 pics to share since last month's Wipocalypse.
I finished HAED SK Sunny




I stitched a little bit on Marty Bell's Rocky Mountain Christmas.
Then I joined the bandwagon to have a new Olympic start and only stitch on this during the Olympics, then put it back in my rotation.
This is HAED's Faces of Faery. It was RAKd to me as well.,
____________________________________________________________________________


I finished listening to Knockout by Catherine Coulter. Next up is Whiplash by Catherine Coulter. I am also reading the Chocoholics mysteries by Joanna Carl.

Thanks for visiting and for the comments

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great Shelleen! I love Sunny more everythime I see her. Can't wait to see Faces of Faery come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny looks great! You have such a fast start on Faces of Faery. You will deserve a gold medal if you keep up this stitching pace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I think Sunny looks awesome :) and you are making a LOT of progress on Rocky Mountain Christmas. I like yours so much I've added it to my wishlist...please stitch on!

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing Sunny, she looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete