Sunday, September 30, 2018

Lies by T.M. Logan review

LiesLies by T.M. Logan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Joe Lynch stumbles across his wife driving into a hotel car park while she's supposed to be at work, he's intrigued enough to follow her in.

And when he witnesses her in an angry altercation with family friend Ben, he knows he ought to intervene.

But just as the confrontation between the two men turns violent, and Ben is knocked unconscious, Joe's young son has an asthma attack - and Joe must flee in order to help him.

When he returns, desperate to make sure Ben is OK, Joe is horrified to find that Ben has disappeared.

And that's when Joe receives the first message . . .

Wow! Fast paced and very intriguing. I could not stop reading. Who is lying and who isn't. We are reading this in Joe's perspective and what he is doing. Ben has a very bad reputation for being ruthless and getting what he wants. Joe is an English teacher and very mild mannered. When the police start questioning him and he finds himself under investigation then Joe feels he has no choice but to take his clues and investigate on his own. With his marriage on the line and a son who is also scared but who joe will do anything for, this book keeps you on the edge of your seat.

I received this from NetGalley for review.


View all my reviews
 Buy this book on AMazon


2 comments:

  1. I have this downloaded and ready to go. Thanks for the great review. I can always count on you for a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete