Monday, October 01, 2018

Perfect Girls by Alison James review

Perfect Girls (Detective Rachel Prince #3)Perfect Girls by Alison  James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Phoebe. Tiffany. Melissa. They all made one little mistake...
When twenty-five-year-old Phoebe Stiles opens the door to her perfect apartment she doesn’t realise it’s the mistake that will kill her…
The body of the beautiful English girl is discovered months later - dumped behind the back of a department store. But who was the stranger she let into the safety of her home?
As Detective Rachel Prince pieces together the mystery surrounding Phoebe’s death, another young, blonde girl is found brutally murdered and abandoned in the grounds of an old theatre.

Rachel decides she needs to keep trying to figure out who killed these girls. With the help of another detective they work together. But then he is called away for family so she goes alone. Driving and flying all over trying to find the murderer. Also trying to clear the name of someone sitting in jail for Phoebe's murder that Rachel knows did not do it.
This is the 3rd book of the series and I did not read the other 2 books but felt like this could be a standalone.
Thank you to Bookouture and NetGalley for the ARC.



View all my reviews

Boy the book on Amazon



6 comments:

  1. Excellent review. This was me of my favorite September reads.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Well done. I wants it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! This sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review. This has me wanting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. I really need to read this book, it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Definitely something I need to check out.

    ReplyDelete