Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Christmas Cafe at Seashell Cove by Karen Clarke review

The Christmas Cafe at Seashell CoveThe Christmas Cafe at Seashell Cove by Karen Clarke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Interior designer Tilly Campbell loves being carefree and single. But her latest job is redecorating the cosy local café for a Christmas party, and when her friends confess their plans for the big night – including a proposal, a declaration of love and a pregnancy announcement – Tilly starts to wonder if she might be missing out…
Transforming the café into a winter wonderland is more of a challenge than she thought, so when she bumps into gorgeous newcomer Seth, Tilly welcomes the distraction. Seth is a single father, struggling to settle his son Jack into their new cottage, and Tilly is determined to help them make their house into a home in time for Christmas.
But with the café still in chaos just days before the party it looks like it’s going to be a Christmas to remember for all the wrong reasons… With friends old and new relying on her, can Tilly save the Christmas party?

I enjoyed this story. Tilly does have a boyfriend but something is off about him. I didn;t like him . Tilly's sister treats her like crap and then she has a change of heart and starts being nice. I really liked Tilly and Seth and Tilly's friends. I found this to be like a Hallmark Christmas movie.

I received this from NetGalley and Bookouture,


View all my reviews

Book can be found on Amazon


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cosy, easy Christmas read

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a cute and easy read for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet. I loved this book too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a definite addition to my Christmas reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks precious - I wants it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, this book looks and sounds like a really sweet and fun book, I'm really glad you enjoy it fully. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post and for putting this book on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw the title I said to myself 'What, is Xmas here already?' And it looks super sweet.


    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete