Sunday, March 31, 2019

Book Review: Sin & Chocolate by K. F. Breene

Sin & Chocolate (Demigod of San Francisco, #1)



Some people are ordained for greatness… 

Those people usually have a lot of drama in their life. Drama I happily do without. I live in a forgotten corner of nowhere for a reason: there is safety in anonymity. I have enough problems just trying to get by. 

But when Kieran, a sinfully sexy demigod at the pinnacle of power, crashes into my life, suddenly my whole world is turned upside down. 

He’s harboring a deadly secret, one that could destroy all he holds dear. He thinks I’m the key to his salvation, and he wants me to help him claim vengeance.

He also wants me with a passion that burns my body from the inside out. 

To ignore him is impossible, but to give in to my desires, even for a night, would thrust me into danger I might not survive.

Remember what I said about drama? Now I’m in it up to my eyeballs, and I’m not sure if I should run...or fight.

                                    MY REVIEW:

Sin & Chocolate (Demigod of San Francisco, #1)Sin & Chocolate by K.F. Breene
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
So we start out in a funny situation with Lexie looking at a Burberry and knowing she can't afford it and there is a struggle with other women, which had me laugh out loud. Then she meets Kieran, a demigod, only she doesn't know he is. She knows nothing about him as he becomes a stalker. Lexie is a Ghost Whisperer but has powers she doesn't know about. She is taking care of 2 teenagers and they live poorly but Kieran can give her everything. Her and the kids don't trust him. Mordecai, is one of the teenagers, and is a shifter, who is very sick.Daisy is the other teenager that Lexie takes care of and seem street smart. This story is full of magic and non magic. I really enjoyed getting to know these characters and will continue on with the series. Lexie will do anything to keep the kids safe and you can see the love they all have for each other.


Buy this on Amazon https://amzn.to/2HRPUiX




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment