Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunny & Snowy

Woke up to a little bit of snow this morning plus snowed a little more. DS#2 went out to start my car but the battery is dead again. DH really needs to get me a new one.
I didn't get to take any pics of the sports ornaments. I ended up stitching 21 of them and was up til 11pm Friday night putting in the last stitch. I got up at 6 am Saturday morning to assemble them before my autn showed up at 8:30 but she ended up getting here at 8 and I was still assembling some of the ornaments so she had to wait for them and then she was in a hurry so I didn't get any pics, so sorry for that. But they do want more next year and I can take pics of them :-).
Last night DH wanted to do some shopping after he was hunting. DS#2 went with us and I did get my MILs gift shopping done, went to The Body Shop and got a couple of things there for my mom as well. I also bought a few candles from Yankee Candle as I need some more Christmas ones for the family room, So I bought Christmas Wreath votives and tea lights.
Today I plan on stitching on 2 model pieces and then DH will take me grocery shopping when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment