Monday, January 23, 2006

a finish and Chatty Monday


I stitched up LK January stamp as part of 2 SALs over the weekend through the Friends Gather board.

I watched quite a few movies last week:
Amityville Horror(2005)
Jane Doe: Yes, I Remember It Well
The Polar Express
Christmas With the Kranks
Fever Pitch
Hide and Seek
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Mystery woman: At First Sight
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Also rooted for Denver and they lost. Rooted for the Panthers and they lost. So the Super Bowl is Steelers vs Seahawks and I will be rooting for the Seahawks :-)

Right now I am reading Creepers by David Morrell. Also stitching on the model piece but will stitch on a sports ornament in the evening. 7th Heaven, 24 and Medium are on tonight and all new epsiodes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you :)
    Cute finish :) Congratulations :)

    Thanks for inquiring about the L&L SAL on the BB. Looks like I will need a new/some new SAL partners on this one :) I appreciate it :)

    You did do some movie watching :) I haven't been much into movies lately...sometimes I am on a movie kick but lately I haven't even cared for TV :)

    love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish! I really like those LK Stamp-its. I have those to do up on one big piece of fabric as a wall hanging. Maybe someday I'll get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete