Wednesday, January 11, 2006

weird weather

This is like spring. starting yesterday through Friday supposed to be in the 50s. Then this weekend back to cold and snowing.

I have been stitching on the 2 models that I have. I stitch half a day on one and then the rest of the day on the other one.

Also since joining Netflix I have watched alot of movies. Yesterday I received Wrong Turn which is a horror movie and was pretty good. Monday I switched my account though from 1 at a time to 3 a ta time so I got an email yesterday that 2 movies should be here today and Wrong Turns is sitting in my mailbox now to be shipped back.

Started reading The Twilight Before Christmas by Christine Feehan. It is a paranormal book about witches and is also a romance.

Last night Supernatural on the WB had a new show so I watched that and Lost and Invasion is on tonight. I also watched Disc 1 of the Oprah 20th Anniversary DVD set. I recieved it for Christmas and will watch disc 2 when i get off the computer unless the mail is here with the 2 DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment