Wednesday, November 08, 2006

almost done


I did very well today on this and by the looks of this, if nothing comes up, it will be done tomorrow. I can't wait :-) I have my dancing shoes ready. I also have to put DHs name at the top of the stocking.
I have 2 Christmas ornaments to stitch up then for 2 exchanges and then onto LK Flip It Stamps.
I am watching season 4 of Gilmore Girls and am on disc 3. Tonight I watched Bones and DVRd The O.C. and then watched the mid season finale of Lost and now have to wait til Feb 7 for it to come back on :-(

I have decided to do the 50 project challenge that I saw some posted on their blogs. I made my list of 50 that need to be done until I can buy a chart. My goal is to either finish 50 or wait til Cross Stitch pals 10 year anniversary next October. Whichever comes first.

2 comments:

  1. The stocking looks great!

    Good luck with your challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:42 PM

    it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete