Wednesday, November 01, 2006

SBQ and updates

I finished 2 sports ornaments on Monday. Then I finished Twisted Oaks Model piece, today. Then picked up Snowy Forest evening Stocking and got quite a bit stitched on that while watching Gilmore Girls Season 2, Tonights Bones and then Lost.



Today's SBQ was suggested by Lee (http://lakestitcher.blogspot.com/)and is:
How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random,or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?

Musings to me is posting about anything that comes to mind and what I am doing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Good Answer. I read someplace that blogging is supposed to be about whatever is interesting to the blogger THAT day.

    For me, it is stitching or reading. Anything else ... is just like everything else LOL

    Enjoy the week-end

    ReplyDelete