Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Catching up

Saturday a friend came over for finishing day. I made chili and homemade red Lobster cheesy biscuits. I taught myself a finishing technique and messed up a little bit but I tried it on something that is for me. No pics of it. I do need a rotary cutter with a mat for cutting fabic though :-)
Sunday I took DS#2 and a friend of his to the mall. I like Christmas but I get sick of it real quick because Thanksgiving used to be an important holiday and for giving thanks and beeing with family. But already the Christmas decorations are up, santa was there and they were playing Christmas music. I will not be going back to the mall anytime soon. Let's get through Thanksgiving first. it is over looked now.
I am now stitching on the LK Stamps and am on October. They are a Christmas gift and I will post a pic tonight. Also watching season 5 of Gilmore Girls.
Reading Cold Blooded by Lisa Jackson and trying to get it finished in the next 2 days.
DS#2 had a 6 week checkup on his leg. it is healing really well and he can go back to work this week. His gym teacher has him doing things with his upper body since he can't play gym yet.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:21 PM

    I want to see a picture from Saturday!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete