Sunday, December 30, 2007

blogging again

I am catching up ,on Dylan's laptop. Made comments on several of my blogging friend's blogs. DH has my computer back online and with it being dial up, I will still use Dylan's laptop quite a bit. BUT I will start posting pics to my blog, now that my computer is back online:-)
The past few days I have been stitching , reading and watching Netflix DVDs.
Stitching on Joy Tree Ornament by M Designs.
Reading Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson , which is really good.
Watched Griffin & Phoenix, which was awesome. Carolina Moon, based on a Nora Roberts book and was really good ,and Tara Road based on a book by Maeve Binchy, which was good. I have Santa Clause 3 sitting here for today. Look for cross stitch pics this week :-)

4 comments:

The Silver Thistle said...

Happy New Year Shelleen! Hope 2008 is fantastic for you and yours!

Looking forward to hearing all your news and seeing all your project pics this year :D

Sharon said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Ruth said...

Merry Christmas and Happy, healthy New Year!!!!!
:)

Michele said...

Happy New Year Shelleen .. sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas :)