Thursday, December 27, 2007

This & That

How was everyones Christmas? Mine started on Sunday with Scott's side. We didn't exchange gifts except for his parents. I received cash from them. They give cash to everyone because it is easier for them :-)
Monday my family got together with my sis and BIL at my parent's house. I received 3 Racheal Ray frying pans and the DVD collection Christmas Televison Favorites. Then all my aunts, uncles and cousins showed up, in the evening ,at my parent's. They had a grab bag exchange but we didn't do that as funds were low. But we had a great time.
Christmas day we slept in. Scott got me a fairie t shirt and calendar, dear form slippers. Justin & Alexbought me cranberry bath stuff from The Body Shop. Dylan bought me pedicure stuff and bath scented Moonlight Path from Bath & Body Works. Dylan's girlfriend bought me Honey Shea bath and body stuff. I sure will smell good.
We had a white Christmas , which is perfect. For those of you who don't get snow, I feel sorry for you because there is nothing more perfect than snow on Christmas with all the Christmas lights and carols.
Yesterday was back to work. I am getting caught up on laundry and cleaning as well.
I started stitching M Designs Joy Tree from the 2005 JCS Ornament issue. I watched the DVD Zodiac, which was good.
I am reading Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson and am listening to Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich. This is a sequel to Metro Girl and a little better as well. No more words NASCAR GUY even though he is in this book as well.
Tonight I plan on watching Carolina Moon on DVD, which is a Nora Roberts novel. Will stitch on M Designs Joy Tree.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice family time for Christmas! My laundry, especially towels, has backed up again too. And the dishwasher has been running overtime, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas, Shelleen.

    As for snow, we got another 6-8" here and I'm ready for spring now. LOL I have a small ski slope in my front yard from all the shoveling I've done.

    ReplyDelete