Friday, May 15, 2009

2 WIPs and a finish

Monday I worked some more on TW The Storyteller. I am moving along on this and it is a SAL with Connie. I also watched the season Finale of House, which was good. I also watched 24.
This is Little Old Me designs The Night Before Christmas. It is part of a SAL with the Needleworkers Haven BB and you had to be a member in order to get the pattern. I stitched this while watching the season Finale of Lost, weird season. Bones, stupid finale. Grey's Anatomy which I loved the finale and cried.
Tonight was SAT (stitch a thon) with Stitching Sisters Yahoo group, Let's Stitch Blog and a Cross Stitch Facebook group. So I finished Pa Bunny by the Sweetheart Tree. This was stitched on 32 Ct Amsterdam Blue Lugana with DMC. I watched the season finale of Ghost Whisperer, which was good. Smallville season finale, which was good, and Supernatural Season finale. It is now midnight and I am tired.

*PaBunny pattern is up for a trade. See my wish list. This was a cheap pattern so a skein of floss or needles would be fair.*

6 comments:

Mel said...

Lovely stitching progress Shelleen!

Andrea said...

Lovely WIPs and a great finish.

CindyMae said...

Beautiful stitching! I love both your WIP's and they are looking fantastic! What a cute finish!!

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

Shelleen...I just dearly love your Blog...that is sooooooooooooooo cool looking.

You are doing great on your WIP's too. Keep it up girl.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Fatema said...

Congrats on finishing the Bunny. He is cute.
Good luck with all your other WIPS.
Lovely blog.

Teejay said...

Your TW piece is looking magnificent, great work!