Sunday, May 10, 2009

stash and 2 Halloween WIPs




last week my order from Down Sunshine Lane came in. The threads are for the LK Boo series. The fabric , beads and Kreinik are for the Nora Corbett Halloween Fairy.

I am almost finished with the M Designs Halloween Tree. I did manage to finish the cross stitching and next saturday i will add the beads. The power went out at 6:30pm last night and I was able to stitch another hour by the window. I didn't have enough of the orange silk to finish the tree trunk so I used GAST Sable.

Then tonight I stitched a little bit on the Boo Needleroll by Down Sunshine Lane. This is a fun stitch and I hope to finish it next Sunday.

I hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day. Dylan took me out for breakfast before going grocery shopping. We came home and there were a dozen roses on the table. They were from Justin and he also got me a bottle of wine, his dad picked it up. Then Scott came home from work. He had a dozen roses for me as well. he hasn't bought me roses in soo long that he acted upset that Justin had bought me roses but he was kidding around. Thank you guys for making me feel special. I love you!!!

Thanks to all of you who read my blog and leave comments. I appreciate them more than you know.

6 comments:

  1. Both WIP's look great. I can't wait to see your progress on the Halloween Fairy!:)

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween tree is looking great! i should pull mine out and work on it too. I did start LK BOO though this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet guys! Stitching looks good!
    Did you ever read or listen to My Sister's Keeper? Saw previews last week of the movie coming out. Hope they stick to the storyline of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. I love the Boo Needleroll...can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:02 PM

    What sweet gifts from the boys & Scott! Happy belated Mother's Day!

    Your stitching is awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new stash and awesome WIP progress!!!

    ReplyDelete