Sunday, May 24, 2009

Aurora's Garden for Saturday


I stitched on this most of the day yesterday. Scott and I went and visited my parents. My mom is doing much better and is now pain free. But she has to wear a plastic neck brace for 9 months.
Came home and did some laundry. Then sat and stitched and watched TV.
Netflix:
Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Dish:
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
The Brave One
half of Sixteen Candles.

As you can see on my stitching that I have learned the parking of the thread method. I am not sure if I like it and with HAED designs the stitchers use a quilters pen and mark 10x10 squares and i believe I will do that in the future with the HAED.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the parking method. All I ended up with was tangled threads! Nice stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got alot done this week, congrates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in this are great. I have never tried the method but have seen it used with the 10 x 10 blocks. CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never used the parking method but I don't think that I would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great!
    I also don't use parking... I'm not a fan, nor do I block out 10 x 10's... I just stitch my HAEDS like I stitch everything else... just on 25 ct evenweave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice progress on Aurora's Garden. I tried parking my threads and all I ended up with were tangled threads and a lot of confusion lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete