Thursday, May 07, 2009

not much for pics.


I have been stitching all week. I am stitching on a RR and it will be done to mail out next week.
I received some stash in the mail. First a package from Down Sunshine Line. I took pics but I guess didn't upload to my computer yet, sorry. But I got my silkweaver package. I love this pretty yummy lavender and thought wait, I can use it for the LK Boo but alas it isn't long enough :-( So I will use the dirty linen that I bought for the Boos. I also got this sand color linen as well. These are both 32 ct Belfast. I know they will get used :-)
Did anyone watch Lost , last night? Is it just me or is this season out there. I mean come on. Couldn't they come up with a better story line? I watched Bones and Grey's Anatomy, tonight. Loved the wedding and what a surprise that was. Didn't see it coming.

Tomorrow night I will stitch on and hope to finish PaPa Bunny.

3 comments:

  1. Nice stash!

    Hubby & I are watching Lost too. Very weird this season...I am almost getting tired of it. I think I will have to go back and watch again to see if I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch Lost but I feel like I do because a bunch of moms at school always talk about it. Maybe they made it weird to up the ratings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new fabric! Gorgeous! As for Lost, in my opinion it was to far out there on season 3 and by season 4 I just was not into it anymore!

    ReplyDelete