Thursday, February 03, 2011

HAED progress

After reading emails, BBs and some blogs, I pulled out my HAED. This is QS Fragile Heart.
I will be stitching on this through next Thursday but I will stitch on Poof Hat, on Sunday.
I watched:
The Vampire Diaries
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

I also played an hour on Sims3

Thanks for all of your comments, I appreciate them so much. I also found that I am not the only one, who reads blogs and doesn't leave comments. I can not even tell you how many that I read today but only left a few comments.

3 comments:

  1. Shelleen,

    Sometimes I read and don't leave comments!

    I love the colors on this HAED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelleen.... How do you do it? Maybe there are more hours in the day in the Northeast? Does snow make stitching go faster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching. I cannot wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete