Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tuesday progress

Well woke up to more snow. Scott took me into work. My manager went home sick, within minutes of coming to work :-( . She gets bad migraines. I hope she is feeling better. So I closed at 4:00.
Came home and cleaned the kitchen, did dishes and washed the dog's bedding.
Then sat and stitched the rest of the night. I watched General Hospital and Pretty Little Liars.
I think I accomplished quite a bit today on HAED QS Fragile Heart.
Scott got ready to leave for work tonight and has no power in his truck :-( so he had to take my car, to work. I hope it isn't anything serious. He bought it last April.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a ton done on it. I really enjoy your blog.


    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress! Sorry to hear about Scotts truck. My car isn't liking this cold weather and i have to say a little prayer every time I go out to start it that it will turn over. Can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a lot done! Hope the car will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would sure say you got a lot done tonight! Hope Scott's truck starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed on the truck.

    Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My you have had a lot of snow. Here in NZ it is HOT and we are all complaining !! Well done on your stitching - I have a phobia about solid stitching such as you are doing so I admire the work of others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hate that you have more snow! Hopefully spring will be here soon!

    Love the colors in this one... happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete