Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Colonial Garden

I had Justin pick a number for the next UFO to stitch on. Elizabeth's Designs A Colonial Garden was picked.
So tonight I pulled it out and worked on it.
I started this in March 2010 at a retreat in Syracuse, NY. All I had done was the gate and some of the right wall. Tonight I finished that side of the wall, stitched the left side and the branches. There is quite a few specialty stitches in this so I am hoping that will make this go quicker.

Tonight I watched:
Live with Kelly!
General Hospital - what is going on with Kate?
Ringer

I also started a new book last night, The Edge by Catherin Coulter. Another one of the FBI series. It is really good so far.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive only just found your blog, but your stitching amazes me, I especially love the Joan Elliott Christmas angel

    Gems x

    http://stitchinggems.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty UFO. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Shelleen, go! Here's a toast to you and your smokin' needles --- togehter you create beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great UFO progress!!!

    ReplyDelete