Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TUSAL & RMC

It's that time of the month. TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch-A- Long). So here is this month's.
All the orts in here are from:
SamSarah Designs The 1892 Pledge
LK Halloween Rules
Joan Elliott Christmas Angel- the sparkly thread
Elizabeth's Designs A Colonial Garden
HAED SH Sunny
Marty Bell's Rocky Mountain Christmas


Speaking of RMC ( Rocky Mountain Christmas), I have pulled it back out and will be stitching 1 week a month on it.
So Linda, let's see who can finish first. You are a faster stitcher and have more time. I know I am way ahead of you but I do believe you may finish first :-)

Thank you everyone for the comments.

16 comments:

  1. Rocky Mountain Christmas is so very beautiful. Look forward to your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning stitching and lovely orts..
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classy ORT jar! RMC is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Rocky mountain is stunning looking already, I cant wait to see more progress of this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocky Mountain is really coming along. I have always thought it was such a pretty chart.

    Mary Louise in IN

    ReplyDelete
  6. RMC looks great, Shelleen. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is all I can say to your rocky mountain Christmas. What an undertaking. Look forward to seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard RMC is not for the the faint-hearted...you've made excellent progress so far. Keep filling up that ort jar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. RMC is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are even further than I am on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay Shelleen you are on...lets see who can finish this one first...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your RMC is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RMC looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your RMC and can't wait to see more stitching!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. RMC is looking great. I look forward to seeing more progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. RMC is gorgeous.....oh my! Is it a solid stitch?? It appears to be...
    if I can ever get blogger to allow me to add more blogs to my side bar, I will add you, so I can watch the progress!!!

    ReplyDelete