Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Garden is finished

I finished Elizabeth's Designs A Colonial Garden. It was given to us at a retreat in March 2010. I only did the gate and a little bit of the wall, while there. I pulled this back out last week and finished it this afternoon. It is done on 30 ct weeks linen. I didn't care for this linen but then again I am not a big fan of linen.
Elizabeth's Designs - A Colonial Garden
30 ct weeks linen
3/19/10-2/15/12

Last night Justin picked a paper, #8 was written on it for my next WIP/UFO to finish. It happens to be HAED SK Sunny. I put in a few stitches on it today. It was a SAL in 2010 with the HAED BB. So this will be my main project til it is done. I do like the colors in it.
This is page 1 of 3

Justin and I went to the movies tonight, We saw Chronicle. I rate it a 3/5. I liked the storyline. The acting was fine and the special effects were great but it dragged quite a bit and the main character walked around with a camera on everyone so it was like the Blair Witch Project.

Well time for bed. I am sleepy. Thank you to all who read my blog and leave comments.

16 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful Shelleen. I like your little garden

cucki said...

aww garden is looking stunning..
beautiful stitching..
love and hugs cucki xxx

Sally said...

Hi

Your Colonial Garden finish is gorgeous.

My Life In Stitches said...

Congrats on the finish, its a lovely piece,thanks for sharing.

Hazel said...

Lovely finish. Your HAED is looking good too. I have put my haeds away this year for a while. Have a happy IHSW! x

Linda said...

Colonial Garden is beautiful..you did a wonderful job ! Your next project looks amazing....hugs..Linda J.

Miamina said...

Well done on finishing Colonial Garden!

Sunny is lovely, looking forward to seeing you make progress on that.

Elena said...

Beautiful finish! I like the colors too of Sunny.

Paisley said...

Your Colonial Garden is very pretty!

ArchangelDecker said...

You did a fantastic job on the Colonial Garden! :)

mdgtjulie said...

You've gotten a lot done on Sunny before you put it down Shelleen. I love this one too. I've seen several in progress, but I haven't seen one finished yet. Maybe you'll be the first. And grats on the finish, and a UFO finish too. That's great! Hope you're having sweet dreams!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Very nice finish of the garden. Good progress, too!

Erla Björk said...

Congratulation on a beautiful finish!
Love your progress on Sunny!

Denise SA said...

I love your garden and so glad you are finishing your Wips

Nancy in IL said...

Colonial Garden is a lovely finish, Shelleen! Such a sweet design and soft colors.

Also, I think this is the first time I've seen Sunny! That is really cute!

Vickie said...

Happy Dancing with you again! Great finish! Your HAED UFO does have pretty colors!