Tuesday, March 21, 2006

finishings & such

well it seems that Blogger is still not working so I can't upload my images. I am getting very mad about this.
I finished LK march Stamp, Debbie Mumm package ornament. This was the last ornament out of the leaflet :-) I also finished a tennis ornament and started a soccer ornament.
Yesterday i received a package in the mail from JennCA. it is the chart Furever Needleroll by Calico Crossroads plus LK Autumn Boxer , thank you so much.
I finished reading Watermelon by Marian Keyes. i only finished it to find out how the husband and wife end up. This book made me angry at the wife and the husband.
Now I am reading Unraveled Sleeve by monica Ferris. I will also finish stitching soccer ornament and start my Easter exchange :-) Sorry for no pics, maybe tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Shelleen. I have been having problems as well. I am wondering if they are having server problems. Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use photobucket and load your images there and blog them from them directly. Then you can go back into blogger and edit the post if you like. But it comes out ok that way, at least you can show pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a LOT of people were having problems, myself included. Very frustrating! Grrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another online service to try is ImageShack. I use it to upload pics onto FGBB. You don't have to sign up for anything, just go to the site, upload your pic and you get a url.

    ReplyDelete