Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sad Day!

My mom called me this morning to tell me that Dana Reeve passed away. She is the wife of Christopher Reeve. She had announced that she had lung cancer back in August. In january she had said that the treatments were working and her tumor was shrinking. I don't know what happened but she lost her battle. There is no justice in my mind. How can this have happened. She took care of her husband with him being paralyzed and raising their teenage boy. She did everything for her husband and this is what happens? What about the murderers, child molesters and rapists that are out there? Why do they get to live a long life? I sat and pondered this question all day and came up with no answers. My heart goes out to their teenage son and his children from before Dana. This family has had enough sorrow in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment