Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Great day!

Despite having sinus problems and a swollen throat I still got alot done today. went to Curves. Then came home and filled out 270 Book Fair fliers for Middle school students. The Book fair is next week and I am in charge of it.


Stitched on TW The Storyteller and got another section done. Will work on a model piece that came in today.
Also in the mail came my Easter exchange from Laurie through The Exchange Place BB. She cross stitched a Easter needlecase. Plus sent me candy , a small jornal and really pretty rose shaped and scented soaps. Thank you so much


Also received this book from my Readnswap Yahoo group.

Also received 2 RRs in the mail today and a model for Twisted Oaks Designs :-) I will be starting that tonight.

I finished reading Velocity by Dean Koontz and I just loved it!! I am now reading London Bridges by James Patterson.

6 comments:

~Harsha~ said...

what a lovely needlecase :)

Von said...

Such a pretty Easter needlecase, and lots of other goodies! Great exchange.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Jennifer Cruise books. I haven't read that one yet - let us know when you finish.
Marta/Meowstitcher

Judith said...

You have done some nice stitching on the storyteller and also you had a great stash day.

Nancy Jones said...

Shelleen, I love your items from the Easter exchange! The needlecase is the sweetest fabric! And your progress on The Storyteller is fantastic! Keep up the great work. Don't know how you do it all.

valda said...

I love what you received in your exchange! The needlecase is adorable!
Good progress on Storyteller!