Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Great day!

Despite having sinus problems and a swollen throat I still got alot done today. went to Curves. Then came home and filled out 270 Book Fair fliers for Middle school students. The Book fair is next week and I am in charge of it.


Stitched on TW The Storyteller and got another section done. Will work on a model piece that came in today.
Also in the mail came my Easter exchange from Laurie through The Exchange Place BB. She cross stitched a Easter needlecase. Plus sent me candy , a small jornal and really pretty rose shaped and scented soaps. Thank you so much


Also received this book from my Readnswap Yahoo group.

Also received 2 RRs in the mail today and a model for Twisted Oaks Designs :-) I will be starting that tonight.

I finished reading Velocity by Dean Koontz and I just loved it!! I am now reading London Bridges by James Patterson.

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely needlecase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Easter needlecase, and lots of other goodies! Great exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 AM

    I enjoy Jennifer Cruise books. I haven't read that one yet - let us know when you finish.
    Marta/Meowstitcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done some nice stitching on the storyteller and also you had a great stash day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you received in your exchange! The needlecase is adorable!
    Good progress on Storyteller!

    ReplyDelete