Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank you

You all for looking at my blog and leaving comments here or emailing me. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

I stitched on Linda Reeves Snow Glow and love how it is turning out.

I went to Curves this morning before I went to work. Work went pretty well.

Tonight's movie was The Holiday with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, and Jack Black. Very good movie. It has to do with the 2 women needing to get away and they swap houses for 2 weeks. One lives in L.A. and the other one lived in England. What a great idea to swap houses but my house is old and falling apart so it would be a great deal for me but not for the other person.

I didn't get a chance to listen to The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz, today . I am hoping to tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Snow Glow is cute. Pretty colors. I like The Holiday too. Jack Black surprised me-I would have not thought of him romantically-but he was really cute in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked The Holiday, it's just a darling movie. The bookmark is starting off really nicely!

    ReplyDelete