Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Towel is finished

For the past 2 days I worked on this and finished it Monday night. It is from The Cross Stitcher February 2001.

I also started JCS 2001 Carol Emmer Aschenklaus but haven't scanned a pic yet.

While stitching this week I have watched:
The Reaping
Slither

I also finished listening to:
The Good Guy by Dean Koontz

Today I had high speed internet installed. I am using WildBlue Dish , which is through Dish network. It is faster than my dial up so I can read blogs and see pics much quicker. We got a router for it as well so all of us at home can use it. I also plan on leaving all of my instant mesengers on so I can see who is on.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful! Great job of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don'tcha just LOVE high speed?!!

    Congrats on your finish. It turned out nice, Shelleen.

    ReplyDelete