Thursday, June 25, 2009

HAED Fly, Butterfly

I finished listening to The 6th Target by James Patterson, right before the battery died on my ipod. Another great one. 7th Heaven is next.
I stitched some more on HAED Freebie, Fly, Butterfly. Love the colors in this.

RIP Ed McMahon earlier in the week, still looking for my check in the mail :-)
Farrah Fawcett, you fought hard.
Michael Jackson, loved your music despite all your problems.

To all my friends who have been looking at my blog and/or commenting, thank you so much
{{{{}}}}
Shelleen

4 comments:

  1. Looked back over your last few posts. You have been on a stitching roll. You are making great progresses. Still am crazy about that quilt sampler. It looks almost finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on your HAED! I've never read a James Patterson book. Perhaps I should try it!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stitching and progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress on Fly, Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete