Tuesday, June 02, 2009

WIPs

Last night I worked some more on The Storyteller. I was doing it as a SAL with Connie to keep motivated but she has to bow out for a couple of months so I have to be really good and keep pulling this out on Mondays.
Sunday is Halloween Day for me so I pulled out Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett. I did change something already though. The Kreinik #4 braid says 2 strands but I thout it looked bulky so I took it out and used 1 strand and I think it looks better.
Then Saturday was my SAT(stitchaThon) with Only One Ewe BB and Stitching Sisters yahoo group. I stitched on another square of Quilt Sampler. So this square, 3 more and then the border and it will be done.

I also stitched quite a bit more on HAED Aurora's Garden but I didn't update a pic like I thought I did.

Also watched a few movies:
My Bloody Valentine - Netflix
Underworld: Rise of The Lycons - Netflix
Bride wars - Netflix
Storm Cell- Netflix
A Valentine carol- on the DVR- Lifetime movie
Marley & me - Netflix

Finsihed listening to the audiobook:
Phantom Prey by John sandford
Started listening to:
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

8 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Making progress on everything, they look good, I really like the Storyteller border, CJ ok;-)

Kathy A. said...

Nice work there girl. You keep me inspired

Tracy J said...

What beautiful wips, great stitching!

Mel said...

Looking excellent.
We'll be sure to bug you about storyteller so that you keep at it. ;)

Carolyn NC said...

It all looks great!

CindyMae said...

All of your stitching is fantastic! You are making great progress on everything! Don't you just love Netflix!

Sharon said...

Everything is lookng lovely-great progress!

Vikki said...

Congrates on all your stitching progress and your finish on Halloween. I still need to motivate myself to make the buttons for mine. I also have the Halloween Fairy on my To Do list. I bought the mag that published it. It was the only reason I bought it.