Monday, July 19, 2010

busy day at work

The day started out slow at work, Monday you know. Then a mistake was made but was able to be fixed , no big deal. Just one of those days and we got done late. Got caught up on reading Bulletin Boards(proboards and another one). Read a couple of blogs :-)

Then sat and watched General Hospital and wound floss on bobbins. I might be able to get this done this week, well then again I did find more extra floss lol.

Then pulled out my stitching and watched a movie, Mr. Woodcock. Has Billy Bob Thornton and Susan sarandon in it. Billy Bob played Mr. Woodcock and I really wanted to reach through the TV and slap him. He was a terrible teacher. I also watched tonight's episode of Rizzoli & Isles. Not sure if I want to continue watching this series. I do like Angie Harmon but she plays the same kind of roles over and over again so it seems like I am watching the same show. She needs to broaden her acting career and they need some new blood out there.

I did manage to get quite a bit done on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep. I am really hoping to finish it this week.

5 comments:

  1. your haed is looking great!!! can't wait to see a finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mermaid - I don't know how you HAED stitchers do it. When you finish winding your floss will you come over and do mine for me? :o) Seriously, I have so many that need to be wound but I don't want to take up my stitching time winding floss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your HAED is gorgeous! I have watched that show-I am not too sure about Angie Harmon myself.

    ReplyDelete