Monday, July 12, 2010

WIP and new TV series

I had a pretty productive day. Got home from work and did a few things online. Then sat and watched General Hospital while winding floss on bobbins. Then end is near for that.

Read for 2 hours. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Really good and am about 3/4 of the way through it. I also started an audiobook today. Web of Evil by J.A. Jance.

Then tonight I watched True Blood, that I had DVRd last night. A new show on TNT called Rizolli & Isles. It is based on the books by Tess Gerritsen. Angie Harmon plays the detective. Her character is pretty much like her character when she was on the Women's Murder Club based on the books by James Patterson.

So while watching those 2 shows I got in some more stitching time on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep.

4 comments:

  1. You are really making headway, Shelleen! I am listening to the audioboook of The Passage and stitching up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress - and darn, I didn't realize that the R and I series had already started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's looking good Shelleen!

    ReplyDelete