Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Hope everyone had a great day. We had a rainy, windy day.
After much consideration, I have decided not to do the 2011 challenge. I am going to stick with my stitching on UFOs. I have enough to stitch on one each month. Then that leaves me 1 JCS ornament every month and leaving my Sundays for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Fall. Thanks for all of your comments and advice. If I finish alot of my UFOs next year then I may try the challenge for 2012. But you know how us stitchers are. Never know when we might join in on SALs lol. Especially HAEDs.
I stitched quite a few hours on SK Sunny. With it being colder out and hunting season starting up then there is a chance on finishing this page by the end of the month.

I had to clear a lot of shows on my DVR to make room for movies. So Justin and I watched:
General Hospital: 11/8 11/10 11/11 11/12
Then I watched:
House: 11/8

Have a good night everyone
Shelleen

3 comments:

  1. I love HOUSE! I am a few weeks behind but its on my PVR waiting for me =) I jumped in on the Jan challange. I have a lot of WIPS but I am hoping this way..I might actually finish a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming along well - can't wait to see it finished x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice stitching, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete