Monday, November 15, 2010

Stitching with Knitters/crocheters

Today was crazy at work and then I was still busy when I got home. I had to work an hour over. Came home and started a load of laundry and preheated the oven for dinner. Once the dinner was done I had to leave right away so the dinner had to wait for me when I got home. Tonight was stitching at the library. Every Monday the knitters/crocheters get together and I go with my cross stitching. So I stitched some more on Little House Needleworks Winter Sampler from the JCS 2009 issue. It is something small that I can work on at the library.
I came home and ate my dinner. Then got ready to sit and stitch and watch a movie. So I pulled out HAED SK Sunny. I got quite a bit accomplished in 2 hours. Tonight's movie was on Lifetime called The Angry Juror. Loved it! The actress who played Arizona on Grey's Anatomy was the Angry Juror and she was also an attorney. I recommend it if it is on again.
Well it is time for my bed as I can hear it calling me :-) 

(((hugs)))
Shelleen

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out that ornie! I love what you have showing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HAED is coming along. Kudos to you to have the patience to stitch these designs!!

    ReplyDelete