Thursday, November 18, 2010

WW weigh in Thursday

Work was crazy and I was really tired. I almost skipped going to WW and talked myself into just going to get weighed but once there I stayed for the meeting. I gained .2 lbs. Such a slight gain. I have 2 weeks til the next meeting to get that off and more. I blame the chocolate and the cheese that has been in the house lol. Oh well back on track again.

Tonight I watched:
General Hospital 11/15 , 11/16
Bones
Grey's Anatomy
Private practice

Plus I stitched on HAED SK Sunny. I am liking my progress on this piece.
I don't think I will get any stitching time tomorrow. My manager asked me to go to a dinner at her church. The men are cooking and serving. Then we are having a program with Jill Kelly. Her husband is Jim Kelly, former quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. She will be discussing her book. I am looking forwards to this.

Saturday I am picking up Shelbi (Dylan's ex) and we are going Christmas shopping at the Galleria Mall and then onto an Open House for 2 friends that are combining Mary Kay and jewelry. That should be fun.

Here is info on the 2011 January Challenge.

I will post again sometime this weekend and hopefully catch up on your blogs. Hunting starts Saturday so I plan on watching movies during the weekend, that I had DVRd.

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to stay on track, isn't it? sigh...but there's always tomorrow! Nice progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelleen!
    Your stitching is GORGEOUS! :)

    Have a happy Saturday,
    Raggedystitches,
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete